The Mahajans & Kulavis of Shree Ramnath Devasthan are spread all over the world and have a strong affinity to their Kuldaivats and Guruswami. The developmental works especially the Devasthan's infrastructure evolved with the changing time and need. With the funds flowing in freely from the devoted Mahajans & Kullavis, the Devasthan's Jeernodhar was undertaken under the active guidance of H. H. Srimad Indirakant Teertha Sripad Wader Swamiji and in Krodhinam Sanvatsar, Falguna Shuddha Dashami, Shake 1826, on Thursday, the 16th of March 1905 (Punarvasu Nakshatra), the Idols were installed at the Holy hands of H. H. Srimad Indirakant Teerth Swami Maharaj in the manner described below :
In the Main Garbhakud :
Shree Laxminarayan at the top
Shree Ramnath Utsav Murthi
Shree Ramnath Linga in the Centre
Shree Ramnath Pradhan Murthi in front of the Linga
To the right of the Garbhakud is Shree Kamaxi Mandir
To the left of the Garbhakud is Shree Shanteri Mandir
Shree Siddhinath in a "niche" on the right wall of Pradakhsina Marg of Shree Shanteri, which later on was shifted to the present place to the left corner of Shree Shanteri Chowk, in front of Shree Shanteri in Dundubhinaam Samvatsar, Nij Falgun, Vadhya Panchami, Shake 1904 on Saturday, 02-04-1983 (Anuradha Nakshatra)
The Temples of Shree Betal and Shree Kalbhairav existed in two separate buildings and were quite strong and hence were not touched, but in 1972 during a phase of restructuring the Temple infrastructure, a new Temple for Shree Betal & Shree Kalbhairav which is seen presently to the South of the Main Devasthan, was built in such a way that both the Deities were brought under one roof.
During the early phase of development of Devasthan, an Agrashala to the right of the Temple was built and offered as Seva at the Lotus Feet of Shree Ramnath Panchishtha by Ghodekar Family of Cumbharjuva.
Similarly two Agrashalas to the left of the Temple were built and offered as Seva, one by Juvarkar Family from Pilar and the other by Mallaye Family of Cumbharjuva.
An Agrashala behind the Devasthan was built by the Devasthan out of its own resources.
The Office block, known popularly as Bungalow, having an Office for the Managing Committee & Staff, a conference hall cum rest room for the Managing Committee and a storing place for the offerings to the Deities such as Souvlims, Sarees, Khans, Cash, & Ornaments etc. was built to the East of Mallaye Agrashala and was inaugurated in Vyayanaam Samvatsar, Akshaya Tritiya, Shake 1868, on Saturday, 04-05-1946 (Mruga Nakshatra). A residence for Secretary of the Committee also existed in the same complex on the ground floor at the parking level where presently the branch of Corporation Bank is housed.